Friday, April 29, 2011

People Watching

It is so nice to have a valid excuse to be up in the early morning! One med has been increased to prior levels because of my skin issues, and it makes me run round the clock. I'm enjoying watching all the shiny, pretty things in London this morning!

Things are going well at the apartment. I stay near former President George W's house, so we found the entrance to it using googlemaps and enjoyed driving through the neighborhood. I'm sure I'm on a Secret Service list now. They will get either very bored watching me or get very suspicious because I'm staked out so well.

I have been completely pampered this week. I'm hoping to see the children at Van's mom's house today and/or tomorrow, but one had a runny nose yesterday. We'll see what happens with that. Praying.

Wow, look at that fashion statement of a hat! These royals can live it up.

2 comments:

  1. I so wish our country wore hats like that! They are so beautiful and interesting to look at! That's cool that you drove through W's neighborhood! I've wondered where he lives! Your rash is in my prayers! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't up a 2:30, but I did get up at 5:00 (as usual) and did manage to see that last hour. I really didn't get what all the fuss was until I saw the wedding. It really was very much like a fairy tale and so beautiful. I was so glad I saw it.

    Did you know that George W just finished a 100 K biking event with a number of wounded Iraq War veterans and Lance Armstrong at Big Bend National Park? He is such a wonderful man (at least I think so). The name of the event was "W100". I'm sure the "W" has a double meaning, but officially it stands for "Warrior".

    I hope your kids get to come. I have a stuffy runny nose too - but mine's all allergies. The pollen is dreadful.

    I'm glad you're feeling better, and I hope you can got down on that medicine very, very soon.

    Enjoy your family. We miss and love you!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete