All is well. My friend Marilee from near Utopia is here in Dallas, cooking homemade lasagna (which I could taste very well, thank you very much) and exercising with me at the leasing office gym. I decided that this month/couple of months may be my opportunity to get buff-ha! I got another good report at the doctor's office today. My labs continue to improve. The only irritating issue is the skin on my face is uncomfortable. This means that I had to slightly increase one of the medicines instead of decreasing like hoped. It is a small thing, and will improve with some time, but it is annoying.
There's nothing Van enjoys more than a good tornado, so he and Mom and Dad watched the lightning and a wall cloud from the front porch go over Lake Waco about 9:00 while our children slept. He tried to wake up Cade to see the lightning, but he was out--what a change from when he was a baby! Van assures me that he would have put the children in the bathtub if needed. (We don't really have an interior room in our home anyway, so they were probably just safest in their room.) That man should have been a weatherman. We have tried to see more tornadoes in our marriage than Storm Chasers. Praying for Groesbeck. That is no fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad to read you're doing well. We had hail last night! I have the funniest tornado story (if there is such a thing) from when the girls were little, and we lived in College Station. I guess since there were no deaths from that tornado, and only minor damage, humor from it is OK!
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy you are doing so well. We are right here in Arlington if Van or you need anything we can help with. Steven & Wendy 817-375-1813. Keeping the prayers coming your way.
ReplyDelete