Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day +11

Did you know that the little colored dots (bubbles) along the side of a skein of fabric are the colors in that fabric that will go with others? Handy. I thought they were a bar-coding something from the company.

All 3 little ones have aches and pains, so there Daddy left back to give some TLC to them--after my coaching (with some sympathy) session. Van's mom took her leave, and I'm hoping my parents stay away until we're sure what the culprit's are. We need all of the household to be in tip-top shape so that we can keep the germ-enemy at bay. I'm down to one channel out of 5 of my IV pole. It looks so slim and svelte. It is a possibility that I could go to the apartments ahead of time, but there still needs so much to happen before that could happen. I'm waiting for my special platelets on Friday. The other numbers are engrafting well with not too many tricky side effects.

For although I am definitely week, I am motivated, and the nurses and staff have always acked that they would be thrilled to be my walking partner. So sweet.

When I ask Van on a work day (or this day), He is sure to say, "ERADICATING PESILANCE and DISEASE." I've already offered to make him a costume, but he's decined. So let that be our prayer today, That the Lord would shine His light so brightly, and that His glory is so apparent that our cells rise to praise Him." I borrowed that last bit from a conference that was able to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. You made me smile this morning! I'm glad to read your words. Praying daily!

    Love you!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete