Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Wait....wait.....wait....hurry up!
Well, I am going to begin chemo FRIDAY in Dallas. I'll be up there for several weeks(6?)before the transplant. The disease has progressed as some doctors had predicted, so we can't do a transplant until we weed it out first. Fun times! So, I'm throwing stuff into bags, and trying to remember what in the world is the most important thing in the 90 line to-do list. No time to be frustrated. God is good and is giving us a lot to laugh about. We are so thankful for good family, good friends, good doctors and a good match. Blessings to all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Susan, your faith is so encouraging! I am praying for you and that all will go smoothly.
ReplyDeleteYou will be in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteSweet Susan, I am carrying you in my heart. Kathy said she'd forward me the # of the girl coordinating your helpers--I love you, friend!
ReplyDelete