Monday, February 7, 2011
Vacation Home
Van escorted me to my "suite" and got me all settled in. Then, people started bringing me food and offering things like bottled water and pajamas. Not bad! I have a beautiful view of the Dallas skyline with a little window seat with warm sunlight. Chemo will start tomorrow morning because my tests took a bit long to do today. (Probably because I didn't study.) Some machine down the hall sounds like cooing doves. That is a bit odd, but otherwise my room is quite comfy. It actually felt pretty good to lay down and watch HGTV. Oh, and room service will bring me a Dr. Pepper if I would like one! Sw---eet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you!!!! They better bring dr. Pepper like every hour! You deserve every bit of pampering you get. Enjoy! Ahhhhhh, rest in god's goodness!
ReplyDeleteGlad to gear you're getting some pampering!! Also good to be able to picture where you are. The cooing doves makes me laugh. Sending lots of love, hugs, and prayers your way.
ReplyDeleteHGTV and Dr. Pepper. Not a bad gig. LOL We are holding you close to our heart sweet girl. Love you.
ReplyDeleteLove to you friend. I am praying for you! I love your positive perspective so much. God bless!
ReplyDeleteCooing doves, Dr. Pepper, HGTV, and room service ... sounds good to me! Love you and praying for you and your family daily.
ReplyDeleteJane