Monday, September 26, 2011

A little R&R

I'll get platelets around midnight and check to see if they "stuck" about an hour later. If I'm here in the morning or even for a stretch, no visitors or phone calls please so I can get rest. I'm pooped, and I know that nights at hospitals can be long. Mom and Dad are helping Van so we should be fine on childcare and meals. Please pray that I can get out of here soon. In the meantime, I'm spending our savings on fuzzy bear claw slippers for the boys. Online shopping is dangerous, man.

2 comments:

  1. I think you need to take a look at Pinterest. I think of it as shopping without buying anything and so, so many good ideas. Rest as well as you can sweet friend. Praying it sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're praying for you and ALL of yours, honey. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete