Sunday, May 22, 2011

prayers for a little boy

Our sweet little Cade is going through a tough time. He has been such a trooper through all of this mess, but as of late, he is more anxious, argumentative and aggressive, most notably with us or his brother. We are praying peace over him, and that we will know how in the world to handle his little heart without him dominating our family life. Honestly, I'm out of daily practice communicating with little ones, so my verbiage is lacking, and I'm struggling with keeping up with him--he is very quick in his thinking and gets himself in trouble before I can help him get out of it. I'm trying to lean more on the Spirit to know how to get Cade through the last few days of school and through this transitional time with me being around more.

2 comments:

  1. Hey - I'll pray so much for you, for Van, and for Cade, Zane, and Avi. It's gonna be OK.

    Love you,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps the poor darling is just scared with all the comings and goings. I bet it will get better once you are home for good. It's a hard time for all three of the munchkins and they will all express it differently. We will say special prayers for Cade. We love you all and are praying for each of you.
    Big hugs,
    Gwen and Uncle Norm

    ReplyDelete