My blood counts are up high enough to go home until the transplant process beginning March 23. Woo-hoo, praise the Lord! Around 3:00 or so this afternoon Van is going to pick me up. There is a lot of planning on the staff's end that will be done today to make sure I have the proper equipment to take care of my picc line, the right medicines, follow-up appointments, etc. I'll settle in tonight, and tomorrow Mom and Dad will drive the kids back from Utopia. They have been there since Sunday, and have gone on grand adventures. I talked to them via Skype last night, and they were all grins. Avi was showing me that she could (almost) put on her "pretty shoe",and Cade was proud of all the chores he helped with. Cade also drew me a picture with his finger in the air of our friend's Jeep that they had gotten to ride. He was impressed that I had guessed the picture, but the wheels made it SO obvious. Zane reported that they "did not catch two fish" while at our friend's pond.
Mom and Dad will stay with us for awhile because I'll still need a lot of help. They may not realize yet that they have a fourth person to babysit, but I think we are all glad for it. Although my immunity is pretty decent, there is no reason to push it and show up at Wal-Mart or church, but I think that home will be just fine. We're going to try and keep things low-key. I ask bible class teachers and Parent's Day Out teachers to be extra vigilent with hand washing so that my little ones can stay healthy, and I ask that parents keep sick kiddos home. Yea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh yea! Marty and I are REJOICING in His mercy and grace! YEA!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's such great news. Praise God.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! Now we will pray that everyone stays well so you can have an enjoyable visit. Love you very much!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I'm sooo glad for you and we will continue to be praying for you all.
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo indeed..... Hope we got it extra clean for your return today... LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU Susan!
ReplyDeleteI know you are elated that you get to be with your babies later today!!!
Sweet Susan, that is wonderful!! We are so excited for you and are continuing to pray. Love you :)
ReplyDelete