I'm still in the hospial, but I feel much stronger. Van will be leaving a little late for work and coming home an hour early to take off some strain. I'm calling in favors for school pick up and childcare, and my parents will be coming this week. They'll get to be here on our big move-in date (Thursday or Friday) and I hope the three of us sit in sports chairs and point the movers to where the boxes need to go. Our house sold so quickly, that the boxes have way too general labels on them, so it will be a big surprise to open each one. "Cool! I had forgotten that I owned long-sleeved shirts!" she said opening the box labeled "cake pans". The kids will be ready to see their toys and ride their bikes!
I'm ancipating getting discharged or calling a cab tomorrow. I should be able to go home with just an extra "swallow" med and maybe an oxygen tank or compressor for when I'm up walking. Praise God! I was gearing up for another iv pole pet, but that won't be necessary. I'm not contagious, and it is a normal "bug". A little bit of visiting is good, and I'm so thankful with the little visits I've had so far, but I'm not up for phone calls. I can't stop talking because I truly like to catch up with people, and sometimes I end up with coughing fits that exhaust me. I honestly don't get lonely because there is good wi-fi here. Emails and Facebook are blessings. I do love all of you,and it means a lot for a person to take the time to come up here--Who wants to go to a hospital? Not me!-- so please don't feel snubbed. Please keep praying. The Lord is merciful. This one could have been really bad if we had waited any longer.
We have a mailbox at our new property (but no mail service yet). It is pretty, and we put some fossils in it. Neat. We're getting down to the doors on the doorknobs and towel racks. Very thankful. I'll trade you a door knob and an apple core for a new fence. It will be for baby beagle! And, our current three "pups". I'm getting very excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haven't left you a comment in a while but still get your updates in my RSS feed. Still praying for you daily and am glad you got yourself to the doctor. Hope all goes well with your move. Say hi to Van and the munchkins.
ReplyDeleteWill do. Thank you so much for praying. The Lord has been merciful.
ReplyDelete