Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Eye bobs

I stayed 5 days in the hospital, and Mom and Dad have been helping a ton since then. I took a break from oxygen, but decided that I still need it for getting around the house. This morning, I have to go have an eye procedure. Chalk it up to GVHD again. My "eye bobs" as my kids would call them are crazy dry and don't show any signs of improving. Both of the boys have baseball games tonight, and I'm hoping to get to see them play. Zane winds up to the tee about 10 times before hitting the ball. It is hilarious. It looks like he has a strategy as he looks around the field for placement. Cade really has the hang of coach-pitch, and has impressed me with his new skills. I was hoping that baseball would be eliminated as a favorite, but it looking like they are really having fun. I have to admit that they look adorable in their uniforms. Zane and Avi are playing in front of me on the floor. Strawberry Shortcake now works for Texas A&M, and Avi is trying to coach Zane in the proper placement of hairbows. Cade is on a field trip to see the National Champion Lady Bears. He is very excited. What a wonderful experience. I forgot to tell him that they are tall, because he has just seen them on tv. It will be fun to see his reaction. When Van's mom was helping us over the weekend, they all went to see a Baylor baseball game. The kids wore their uniforms, and they had a great time. Despite my lack of knowledge in college sports, it seems that my kiddos are getting an early education.

No comments:

Post a Comment