Friday, April 20, 2012
Rumor has it that I might get to go home tonight or tomorrow. It might be tomorrow because The Heart of Texas Oxygen Tank Store Outlet Mall might be closed already. I'm going back on regular meds, plus a few extras like a giant stainless steel tank and will check back with the doc on Monday.
It is likely that this was just a pneumonia with "fluffy infiltrates" (said with a Spanish accent). I don't really feel any better since I came to the hospital, but my cough has disappeared, so that is progress. Mom and Dad are still here to help.
So thankful for prayers and for a God who listens. Please continue to pray for my eyes and lungs. You can pray for my elbow and nose, too, if you want, although there's nothing wrong with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment