We're going to be okay. Mom and Dad came and got us through some rough days of me sitting in a chair feeling really, really lousy with my foot propped up and zero energy or motivation. They came in like little army ants and managed the household for several days. Van was able to go to work on Friday. All my issues have resolved enough for me to be respectably functional. I don't have much computer time, but I want to thank God for answered prayer. Van is home today, Parent's Day Out is tomorrow, Wednesday is the follow-up doctor's appointment in Dallas, and Van's mom is going to take care of the children in Dallas Thursday and Friday as well. This should be a good catch up week.
Our biggest news is that my 100 day bone marrow biopsy showed no evidence of disease. You would think that I would do a happy dance, but it makes me just want to collapse in thankfulness and take a nap!
We plan on decorating the kids bikes this morning for the Woodway 4th of July bicycle parade and spending time with dear friends for lunch. I have been quite the hermit for awhile now, so it is a stretch for me, but it will be good. Happy 4th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Susan, I'm so happy to hear the good news from your biopsy! And I'm thankful that you have had a chance to rest and recover. You have all been working so very hard. You remain in our daily prayers.
ReplyDeleteWe talked to you Mom earlier so had the good news. I can understand your reaction. Makes you understand how tense you have been the last 100 days. You will continue to improve and things will slowly get back to normal. You are blessed and God is Good.
ReplyDeleteLove you