We returned from our trip to the YMCA of the Rockies in Colorado a week ago. Van attended a conference in the morning, and he joined us for play in the afternoon. Mom and Dad were even able to join us for the first two days which was the cherry on top. The kiddos were in heaven with rocks, dirt and grandparents, and Van and I were in heaven with beautiful scenery and parents to share it with. Zane's ears were peachy for the flight and altitude. We are thankful.
And...I'm caught up on laundry!
We sent a quick note to my transplant doctor just to check in. We didn't have any wisdom regarding the decision. Yesterday's blood draw reveiled that my platelets crested the 100 mark, which is cool. My white count is down a bit to 2.3, but I wonder if that is due to the runny nose that has collided with 4/5 of the family. No fever, no foul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment