Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Psalm 32:7-8

You are my hiding place;
you will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of deliverance.

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you and watch over you.

Our recent visit with the transplant doctor went very well. Because I have been stable for a year now, we are going to have regular doctor visits every 9 weeks and bone marrow biopsies every 6 months. I only have to do blood draws (blood shots as Cade calls them) every 3 weeks. This is all very good news. In the meantime, Mr. Computer automatically checks for a 10/10 match daily.

Our family has a new friend. A couple moved in next door with a little kitty. We don't know the couple well yet, but the kitty comes over to play with the kids first thing in the morning and stays all day. She really wants to live under my bed, but we don't allow her in the house because of allergies. The kids have been thrilled!

1 comment: