Platelet count today was up to 28-32 depending on how you want to count 'em. Yea! This was my first "day 4" in several weeks that I haven't had to borrow someone else's platelets. Praise God.
Zane, Avi and I picked up big brother from the school nurse about 2:30 with a headache and low-grade temp. He had his birthday cupcake in hand, and tried to milk the situation for all it was worth. Post Sonic happy hour, a movie from Redbox and birthday gifts from the 4 of us, he was doing well. Van thinks that he'll be able to be at school in the morning. Lord, please be with that sweet boy. He received a neat-o keen "Happy Birthday, Cade!" book from his class with encouragements and drawings. It was really heartwarming to read through it with him. What a great idea to make the day special and to make his little heart full. "I like you because you.... are allweshappe." Always Happy. Pretty cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment