I missed church today because I have a low white blood cell count, so my immunity is compromised and I didn't want to push it by being in a big group. My platelets are also low, so I'm off of the blood thinner that I used because of the DVT (blood clot). That sounds dangerous to take someone off a blood thinner so soon, but it would be more dangerous if I started shooting blood from my eyeballs at my enemies like the West Texas horned toad. (I just learned tonight that they did this from Cade's reptile book and thought I would work it in somehow.) We think that my blood counts are low because of the iv meds that I'm taking for the Cytomeglavirus (CMV). Blood counts will be collected in Waco again tomorrow morning, and the CMV test will be done again in Dallas on either Wed or Thurs. Asking for help from above to clear up the dang thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment