Monday, June 27, 2011

God is good. All the time.

I'm listening to Johnny Cash read the book of James over and over. "Count it all joy when you fall into various trials..." Ugh. Again???? I've had a bladder infection for more than a week now. It is not responding to antibiotics, so I'm remembering to pray again. Kiddos were crazy this weekend, so it was challenging. I'm also off of steroids completely, so I was pretty grumpy and puny. As long as I'm complaining, it is so dad-gum hot outside. It makes it difficult for someone like me who can't get in the sunlight much (15 hours of sunlight a day this week!), can't swim with kiddos, and has kids that are ready to go somewhere and move around on a hot afternoon. Swew. Okay. Enough of that.

Had a great time with my sister. The kids were great, and she was great.

Please pray that my bladder infection will go bye-bye. I'm out of computer time. More later.

1 comment:

  1. Praying! Know you are all thought of and prayed for often.

    ReplyDelete