Saturday, September 26, 2009

Freedom for captives

I had a wonderfully strange dream last night. The symbolism is obvious, so I'll spare you the commentary. I was buff and stocky and walking around in very dreary gray 5-6 story building. In walked four people of graduated sizes, and they were shackled. They were buff and stocky, too--even the one that was 2 feet high. Fear came over me, and I somehow obtained an automatic weapon and found a hiding spot. I was cornered, and I knew that at any time I could be shot, and I didn't have any way to help the others. All of the sudden, the building opened up from the walls in a lot of places, and people started streaming out, including the four who were shackled. I knew that I didn't need the weapon any more. I woke up, and realized that Zane had found his way into our bed, and we were "spooning". I picked him up and took him back to his room, very thankful that I didn't wake before the end of the dream. I had an incredible peaceful feeling come over me.

1 comment:

  1. good morn Susan..
    hope we both see some sun today...;0)
    mona & the girls

    ReplyDelete