Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Insurance Saga continues.....

We have once again been "denied", but there are still some ways to appeal. Please pray. We are confident that we will covered eventually, but it is a frustrating process. We may need to be seen in Temple first. I have been thinking about Romans 8:18 "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."

Cade went to his martial arts class today. We learned that he will earn his yellow belt on Saturday and get to break his first board! For a four-year-old, this means that he has been able to follow directions and stay still until told to move, at least for the 30 minute class. I'll take it.

Avi took about 3 oz. by bottle at Mother's Day Out! We are thankful!

The kiddos all just finished up a fever. We are so thankful that Van and I were able to stay clear of it.

I'm totally enjoying y'all's comments. Thanks so much for the encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe a referral from Temple doctors will get the insurance moving in your favor.

    Hooray for Cade earning his yellow belt. Uncle Norm will be soooooooo impressed! Staying still, following instruction and so forth is a BIG accomplishment for a four year old.

    Cudos for Avi considering the bottle....I bet she will get the hang of it real soon.

    As ever, prayers and healing thoughts being sent by our household to your household. Big Hugs to everyone.

    ReplyDelete