We're frustrated with the insurance system today. We're trying to get coverage to be able to go to MD Anderson for the "world's authority" on myelodysplasia (MDA). We are trusting that our help does not just come from an insurance company or from a hospital, but through our Heavenly Father.
Today is the last day of Mother's Day Out for the summer. I'm going to miss you, MDO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the blog link. We look forward to following you guys more closely. And, will definitely be praying for your health!!!
ReplyDeleteMuch love...
I will be praying that everything will fall in place. May God's peace rest on your family.
ReplyDeleteHello My Friend!!!:) I'm soooo glad I finally got this e-blog or whatever it's called 2 work. I've been messin with it since 3:00. I think i have 2 accounts out there now, not meaning 2 it just happened. I Luv "My Little Buddy" Avi:) she's sooooo cute!!! If MDO is over and u have no one 2 watch her I would luv 2 keep her so u could take care of stuff. Yes, I know u have 2 other kids of course I would keep them 2. Just let me know!!!! Luv Ya and I'll be your prayer soldier!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you started this blog. It will certainly make it easier to keep everyone informed! Insurance can be a real PITA, said by one who has been there and done that! Sometimes they just want a second opinion so perhaps see if that will work.
ReplyDeleteYou are ever in our prayers and thoughts. Please know that I am here for you, just give me a shout.
Love and hugs to all,
Gwen