Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The grace of God

The fire alarm went off today. Evidently, you should check inside the oven before pre-heating. Thankfully, it was just pots and pans stored in there. It stunk in here for awhile, but nothing was damaged. During those loud, piercing beeps, my children were the quietest they have been in awhile.

The kids spotted an osprey on the lake when Van took us for a drive. Pretty neat.

While the boys were at school, and Avi was at Parents' Day Out I bought two pairs of jeans at Amelia's attic today that fit. Pretty neat.

The boys wanted to drive by the "old" house today. No one fell apart. They were a bit jealous of the new satelite on the roof. Pretty neat.

I have a laundry basket of clothes in my car with both pee and poop on them from various children. I've had numerous offers from people to use their washin' machines. Pretty neat.

So...by the grace of God, I think we're going to be okay in the next month or so in our little cabin.



No comments:

Post a Comment